Sunday, September 17, 2006

Keerihste, a translation

(English to German to English ... see original poem below)

I, a person, is making excitements to the armpit
I, a person, is asthmatic
I, a person, is doing terror for the smoothness

I, a person, is dog-pedals and fathoms
In your spreadsheet
(Incorrigibly)

I, a person, is making prouds to the failure
Which does prudentials -- up to the arm -- for
Many directions

I, a person, tells the emphasis: asthmatic

I, a person, beggars affections from the platypus
I, a person, wants lasting cognitions
With promiscuities to the chart
Whimpered inner boxes
Punched membranes
And piss

And animal husbandry -- for
Many directions

Now, prouds to the failure
Fails
I, a person, does the finger repair
I, a person, does the funny mouth-wash

Keerihste, I, a person, undertaking throat pythons
Brooming off for
Sexual mindfulness

However, what of the possible
branch hoistenings?

I, a person, derelicts my juvenile for French poet transformations

No comments: