Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I Saw

I saw a sheep on a bike today
It wasn't wearing a coat
Pointing to its back I said
"you'll get muck on that"
And the sheep began to float

Buoyant, fleecy loftiness
Peddling its bike in the ether
The coat-free sheep ascended
"Come down" I cried "or you'll get a sniffle"

But the sheep's big grin was unbended

I saw a dog on a scooter today
It wasn't wearing a helmet
Pointing to its head I cried
"It'll smash like an egg"
And the dog began to melt

Draining, sticky liquid
Pawing down the roadside
The helmetless dog descended
"Get out" I shouted "or you'll stain people's shoes"

But the dog's tail's wagginess was unended

I saw two fish on a whipper snipper today
Neither was wearing boots
Pointing to their feet I said
"They'll get chopped up like meat"
And the fish began to sniggle

Snickering, snorting aquaticness
Falling all over themselves
The titilated fish somersaulted
"Stop that" I yelled "or you'll spread marine levity"

But the fishs' mirth was unaltered

No comments: